- DSI is down
- connection to Oracle using Direct Connect is created with errors
- SRS error log reports:
- ERROR #13113 DSI(nnn DCO.dbname) - Failed to obtain a reference to the indicated Connector. See messages from Connector factory for details. Data server make: ora. Connector type: oci. Data server: DCO. Database: dbname.
- ERROR #1027 DSI(nnn DCO.dbname) - Open Client Client-Library error: Error: -99999, Severity 4 -- 'Loading of Connector factory library [/sybase/REP-15_5/connector/lib/libsybora.so] failed. Error=[/sybase/REP-15_5/connector/lib/libsybora.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
- Replication Server appears to attempt to create an ExpressConnect connection even though create connection command specified ecda in the profile
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) for Oracle 15.7.1
RepServer, RS, RSSD, Direct Connect for Oracle, DCO, ECDA, ExpressCconnect, ERROR #13113 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.