- Let the following be true:
- Once in awhile, the QA (Quality) system gets refreshed (or copied) from PROD (Production)
- This helps with testing the most accurate representation
- Every system refresh from Production to target system where as usual we retain the SAP user master, we are hitting an issue in testing or making access in SAP Work Manager work because of the error: Client Locked Out: No personnel id found for logged user
- It is possibly because the SAP user is now not matching with Personnel ID from PERNR and other HR tables as they were from Production?
- This becomes a huge problem for the team and it looks like a workaround is deleting and recreating the HR personnel data but the team do not think this is sustainable for more than 100 users
- How is this best handled during system copies or refreshes?
SAP Work Manager 6.4 or 6.5.X
"Agentry No Personnel ID","SAP WM No Personnel ID","SAP Work Manager No Personnel ID","System Refresh error in SAP Work Manager","Mobile ERP Addo Mobile User","How to add user in SAP Work Manager" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.