In Product Planning Details of PROD1/AREA1 you notice that the Production Request 999 still appears as demand although the corresponding Production Request , Production Order and Production Lot are in Finished Status(where PROD1 is the Product ID , AREA1 is the Supply Planning Area and 999 is the Production Request ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1.Go to Production Control Workcenter
2.Navigate to Production Orders View
3.Find corresponding Production Order
4.Select View All
5.Go to Document Flow tab and find the Production Lot
6.Select Production Lot
7.In the Production Lot Click
8. Select View All and Select Close Lot.
Although the Production Lot is in Finished Status it is still not Closed hence the descrepancy.
To resolve the issue you need to close the Production Lot.
Follow the below steps:
1. Go to Production Control workcenter and Production Orders View.
2. Find corresponding Production Order and View All
3. Go to Document Flow tab and find the Production Lot and select
4. In the Production Lot View All and Close Lot.
Product Planning, Production Request, Production Lot, Demand , KBA , production lot , demand , product planning , production request , AP-SDM-MSD , Material Supply and Demand View , How To