How are Talent Cards in Succession, Calibration and Presentations are configured and what are the options available within Manage Talent Cards tool?
Note: Talent Cards in Succession/Calibration/Presentations is different from PPTC (Pixel Perfect Talent Card). For more information, please visit KBA: 2094228 or engage Employee Profile Support for assistance.
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SAP SuccessFactors Presentations
Reproducing the Issue
To access Talent Card configuration
- Go to Admin Center > Employee Files
- Select "Manage Talent Card"
Complete steps for configuration and setup is documented in Succession Wiki. Please click here to see the full article.
Or see our Implementation Guide.
Sections you'll find in the Wiki Article include:
- Granting Role-Based Permissions to Manage Talent Cards
- Granting Permission to View Employee Data on the Talent Card
- Designing the Talent Card
- Configuring the Talent Card Overview Section
- Configuring the Talent Card Extended Information Section
- Configuring the Talent Card Background Sections
- Use Employee Profile Rating configuration
- Use Succession Planning Matrix Grid admin configuration
- Links available on Talent Card
2436361 - Not possible to enable “In Position” information in the Talent Card header
2321959 - “In Position” information is not showing in the Talent Card header
2880948 - How to change the default label for "Key Position" on Talent Card in Succession Org Chart?
2436361 - Length of service in Succession Talent Card
background elements, show label , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To