This document is a compilation of the changes taking place around the Cloud Integration Gateawy on September 21.
1. Client certificate replacement.
2. TLS 1.1 deprecation and TLS 1.2 cipher suites hardening.
3. Cloud connector additional subaccounts.
- SAP ERP R/3 Integration with CIG add-on
- SAP ERP S4 Hana Integration with CIG add-on
CIG; TLS; deprecation; TLS 1.1; TLS 1.2; Cloud Connector; CC; Cloud Integration; changes; certificate; authentication; subaccount; region; installation steps; replacemente; substitution; cipher suits; hardening; strict protocol; protocol; security; Ariba; , KBA , BNS-ARI-CI-AN , CIG Add-on for Ariba Network Integration , BNS-ARI-CI-SRC , Ariba Sourcing Integration , BNS-ARI-CI-BUY , Ariba Procurement Integration , BNS-ARI-CI-MID , Middleware of Ariba Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.