The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Unable to customize Fiscal Period description
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.18.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with any widget
- Select a Time dimension that is set to Fiscal Period
- The labels show: Mon(Year) i.e. Aug(2021)
This behavior is by design.
If you want to want to request a new feature, enhancement or improvement request that is not currently available in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), you can go to the SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Customer Influence portal per SAP KBA 2424376, where Product management is committed to reviewing the most voted improvements.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem