- Customer has Work Manager 6.1 application deployed to SAP MOBILE PLATFORM (SMP 3.0) hosted on Amazon Web Service AWS
- Suddenly we are encountering communication error(14), unexpected disconnection from server(11 )error when performing sync with application in Eclipse ATE.
- The URL for connecting the app to SMP is showing "I am here" page.
- See Picture of Agentry WPF from the Eclipse Environment during connection or transmit:
- The error in the picture states back to back issue:
- Failed to connect to server (3)
- Unexpected disconnection from server (11)
- Communication error (14)
- SAP Work Manager 6.1
- Agentry client WPF v18.104.22.168
- SAP Mobile Platform SMP 22.214.171.124
"Agentry AWS","Agentry SMP Amazon","Agentry Client Amazon Web Services","SAP Work Manager AWS","Agentry SMP AWS","SAP WM Amazon","SAP WM AWS","SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Amazon","SMP 3.0 Agentry AWS" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.