You have created the integration for intercompany to Sales Order to be created with an invoice schedule time frame, but the same was not created.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the ID ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order created from the Purchase Order).
- Click Edit.
- Navigate the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Select the Invoice Schedule subtab.
Message: No Records Found
The End After parameter was not maintained within the business configuration activity Invoice Schedule Template for Intercompany Sales Orders.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Search for Invoice Schedule Template for Intercompany Sales Orders.
- Click on the hyperlink.
Maintained a value for the End After parameter.
2751820 - Automatic Invoice Schedule Created for an Intercompany Sales Order
2278659 - You Notice the Following Error in the Sales Order:"Update of sales order not possible; change is not allowed. Time frame: End day or occurrence missing."
Intercompany, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Business Configuration, Invoice Schedule , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To