You are trying to scope the Tickets E-mail scenario, however the below Business Configuration Question is grayed out:
You Can Create Service Requests From Incoming E-mails.
SAP Cloud for Customer
In order to be able to scope this question, you need first to remove a Business Configuration setting. Both cannot be activated at the same time.
To make the Question "You Can Create Service Requests From Incoming E-mails" editable, you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Select the Next button until you reach Step 3: Scoping.
- Expand the options for Communication and Information Exchange.
- Expand the options for Office and Desktop Integration.
- Uncheck the box Integration with Local E-Mail Applications.
E-mail Scoping Grayed Out; Unable to Scope E-mails; E-mails Scoping Disabled; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To