You are unable to terminate an employee. You receive three error messages at different stages. After searching for employee in Regular Tasks view > Terminate Relationship with Employee you see the following message: Employee has multiple work agreements; specify last working day. Since you are unable to confirm that the employee has multiple work agreements, you ignore the first message and you are trying to terminate the employee. Then the second and third error occurs. Errors:
Error 2: An MDCI implementation (from business object EST_EMPLOYEE_WORK_CALENDAR) has rejected the save.
Error 3: Availability period cannot be created; work agreement exists for DD.MM.YYYY - DD.MM.YYYY.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Click on Regular Tasks view
- Click on Terminate Relationship with Employee
- Search for the relevant employee
- Note: Employee has multiple work agreements; specify last working day.
- Enter the Last Working Day
- Click on Save
- Enter Termination Category
- Click on Save
A possible cause of the issue that there is an overlap in the availability period in the Resource Management work center.
To fix the issue, the customer needs to remove the availability period entry for the service agent as follows:
- Go to Resource Management work center
- Click on Resource Profile view
- Search for relevant employee
- Click on Edit > Resource Profile
- In section Availability Period for Work Assignment, select the start and end date of the service agent
- Click on Delete
Eine Implem. d. StammdatenändSchnittst. hat Sicher. abgelehnt, Verfügbarkeitszeitraum nicht anlegbar, Arbeitsvertrag vorhanden, work agreement exists, availability period, GO EST_EMPLOYEE_WORK_CALENDAR, , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem