You are trying to upload a complete business object file to Data Workbench's Import wizard, but the upload fails with message "An internal error has occurred. Create an SAP incident".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Access the Import work center view.
- Set option to Complete Business Object.
- Select the Insert operation.
- Search and select the relevant business object for this operation.
- Click Next.
- In the new screen, click Browse.
- Select the complete business object file of Excel (.xlsx) format.
- Click Upload.
One possible reason for this error message is that the Excel file has formulas in it. The Data Workbench's parser cannot handle formulas, which causes the upload to fail.
Please edit the Excel file and remove all formulas, keeping only the values. This can be achieved by copying the data and pasting it using the option Paste Special > Values.
Upload, Internal Error, Data Workbench , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To