- Adaptive Job Server stop processing jobs
- Existing Jobs will run to completion
- New schedules remain in pending status
- Disabling/Enabling the job server causes jobs to start running again
- Tracing the adaptive job server reveals no jobs are submitted
- Tracing the cms server shows the following lines:
- (servergrouphelper.cpp:304) CServerGroupHelper::FindServerGroupConfiguration(): could not find servergroup configuration from anywhere
(SchedulePriorities.cpp:356) CSchedulePriorities::getMatchingJobServer(): Use common pool
(SchedulePriorities.cpp:421) CSchedulePriorities::getMatchingJobServer(): no servers in common pool
(SchedulePriorities.cpp:448) CSchedulePriorities::getMatchingJobServer(): there is NO appropriate server available now
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
pending, hang, stuck , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.