- Exporting the report to Excel format within the Crystal 2016 or 2020 designer application may be successful.
- When the same report is published to BI Platform or Crystal Reports Server, and attempting to export the report to .xlsx format (XYZ) in a schedule or View-on-Demand, the resulting request may appear to have worked but, when you attempt to open the .xlsx file, the Excel application indicates that errors occurred while opening the file and it appears empty.
- Sheet1 of the resulting .xlsx file may be be blank. Sheet2 may contain data.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (BI 4.x)
- Crystal Reports Server 2011, 2013, 2016, 2020
- any operating system
BI, BI4, BOE, BOBJ, sap_bobj, CR, CRS, , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.