Error occurs when creating job req from position org chart with the following fingerprint:
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
Go to position org chart
Create job req from Position and see error with fingerprint - c5789b700dd5d637a5d8fc69aa28a2aacfc5ea84
- The movement of COHrisEntityName as part of EC modularization causes an exception in RCM ODATA API:
- com.successfactors.coengine.error.detail.CONoEntityPermissionException: The entityName isn't an instance of COHrisEntityName! (entityName=FOLocation)
- Currently COHrisEntityName has moved to different package and EC still has COHrisEntityName in both packages and not deprecated yet.
- Engineering is working on a prevention fix for this and to depracate the old class which is referenced by RCM which is scheduled for B2011.
- However, we have a workaround for this which is to perform an OData Metadata Refresh which will resolve this issue.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, RCM-80566 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem