- Customer enabled the new Directory Search but some filters are blank.
- Customer's instance is Employee Central-enabled.
- Customer has custom sync mappings.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company Info > Directory Search.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Try to select some values in the available filters, e.g. Division, and see if data populates.
New Directory Search is a new version of Directory Search with permission control and improved search experience. You can access the new Directory Search on the Company Info page to search for people by certain criteria in your organization.
If the instance is enabled with Employee Central, the system will search in the EC tables rather than the User (standard elements) tables.
If the customer configured custom HRIS mappings and/or is managing the data differently than the hard-coded mappings, the filters will not return any results.
For the hard-coded sync mappings, please see KBA 2172427 - HRIS Sync - Data Synchronization From EC to EP - Hard Coded Sync Mappings.
New Directory Search, Filters, Advanced Search, Blank Filters, Blank Advanced Search , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-ADM , Roles & Permission / Directory search , Problem