- Hierarchy changes were made to BPC dimension.
- Error "Rate Type should be AVG (Average) for INC(Income) and EXP(Expense) account types." happens when trying to import these changes from BPC to SAC model via import connection.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.14.11
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open Account dimension in BPC
2) Change the PARENTH1 for one account member.
3) Save and process the dimension
4) Go to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
5) Open your model and import data
This has been identified as a product defect.
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, import connection, hierarchy, model , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Bug Filed