- Currently Onboarding 2.0 integrated with Employee Central and are facing issues with Crossboarding Transfers. Various fields such as and Time Zone, among others that usually get updated via onChange Business Rules in the UI, however this cannot happen as the data is saved directly in the system.
- Crossboarding is initiated from RCM not retaining existing values in EC. Values are populated as per mapping only and all existing values are getting blank
- OnChange and OnSave rules are not triggered when Crossboarding is initiated from RCM
- Job Info - Fields such as Company Entry Date, Time in Company don't auto-populate.
- Writing OnSave Business Rules (with both Job Information Model and Employee Information Model as the base object) but based on extensive testing it appears that Business Rules are not triggered when data is sent through Crossboarding.
- System will set any values that are not mapped from Onboarding to EC as ‘null’.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
We want to be transparent with the below known issue which is affecting the implementation.
This issues is currently being looked into with high urgency by our Engineering team and is targeted to be implemented in B2105 Release.
This article will be updated should there be any changes on the release dates for the enhancement.
Crossboarding, OnChange, OnSave, OnInit, Business Rule, Job Info values , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , Problem