Performance optimization in a smart meter related energy market would be desirable:
- To speed up some profile related processes like balancing and invoicing, it could be an option to use a profile relationship to fill the day profile table EPROFVALDT and maybe also a weekly profile table.
- This should include a versioning for tracking changes.
- These tables could be filled on a daily basis for the daily table or weekly jobs for the weekly table with the total values.
- For daily tables the daily balancing job could be used to fill the table.
- By reducing the number of values to be used for the calculation in the followup processes, this could be speeding these processes up.
SAP for Utilities as Part of SAP ERP, release IS-UT 600 and following
SAP S/4HANA, release IS-UT 801 and following
Settlement, RTP-Billing, Customer Connection, CustConn , KBA , IS-U-EDM , Energy Data Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.