- In a HADR system, RepAgent Thread(RAT) printed the following msgs frequently:
- server Current transaction ID (29368867,11) in database 'XXX' (dbid = 4): commit wait expired.
- server Error: 9416, Severity: 17, State: 4
- Rep Agent on database 'XXX' switched from mode 'sync' to mode 'async' because timer on commit expired.
- Rep Agent on database 'XXX' switched from mode 'async' to mode 'sync' because scanner reached end of log.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
max commit wait; peak transaction threshold , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.