- You are creating a sales order with external payment information and setting the tag ReleaseCustomerRequest to false.
- The order is generated in the system and visible in the UI.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a sales order with external payment and ReleaseCustomerRequest set to false.
- Query sales order in the sales order workcenter.
- The sales order is visible in the User Interface.
The tag ReleaseCustomerRequest will be ignored if external payment information is provided.
When creating an integraton scenario with external payment, only create an update with external payment information in the release call of the sales order.
ReleaseCustomerRequest can be used before external payment information has been added.
Sales Order; Webservice; external payment; Released automatically , KBA , webservice , sales order , managesalesorderin , external payment , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem