- Share icon is not visible when attempting to share Concur import Connections in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- How can we share connections in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Log into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a concur import connection.
- Select the 'Connection', attempt to click the icon in the top right hand corner.
- Notice that this icon is grayed out.
- This is behavior by design and currently the following import connection type support shring.
- SAP BW
- SAP BPC
- Google Drive
- Google BigQuery
- OData Services
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP S/4 HANA
- File Server
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), Business ByDesign Analytics, Business Warehouse (BW), Cloud for Customer, Cloud for Customer Analytics, Concur, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Fieldglass, S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics, Universe, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Google Drive, Google BigQuery, OData Services, Salesforce, SQL, File Server, SAP ERP, HANA , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem