In a bidirectional MSA environment:
- If a 'select into' in primary site is executed,
- The 'select into' will be replicated from standby site back to primary site, so raise error 2417:
Message from server: Message: 2714, State 1, Severity 16 -- 'There is already an object named '<table_name>' in the database.
- 'create table' can be replicated fine for both directions.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
822591, replication server, select into, 2714, bidirectional, MSA , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.