- First name, Last Name and Username of a document are not being displayed under Manage Documents.
- Unable to see the documents an onboardee has uploaded and the name of the "First Name", "Last Name" and "User name" appears in blank
- How to view a document in manage documents
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the instance
2. Go to Admin Center > Manage Documents
3. Scroll down, check affected documents and uploaded image that the recent onboardee has uploaded.
It appears that username, first name and last name is not available associated in the document.
- This is expected behaviour for external users.
- Manager document is for Admin users, it does support displaying all information across modules of the attachment. It only supports first name/last name lookup for internal users at this point.
- If there is no user id set at the time of upload there will be no First Name and Last Name mapped to the object.
For detailed steps on how to raise an enhancement request please follow KBA Article 2090228 on “How to submit an enhancement request”.
Manage documents, external user, onboardee, uploading issue, error, issue, first name, last name, username, doesn't display, not shown, onboarding, platform , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DOC , Document Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem