- After the upgrade to SAC release 2020.14.11, error “The commenting service is currently unavailable” happens when adding comments in the old stories.
- Error did not happen when creating a new story.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.14.11
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the Story
2) Add a comment
This has been identified as a product defect.
This issue is fixed on SAC release 2020.14.15 and SAC release 2020.20.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, comments, new story, old story, upgrade, QRC , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem