The warranty coverage of ticket's item is not copied in the new ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket LMN (where LMN represent the ticket id).
- Go to the Items facet.
- Select line-item nn (where nn represents the item number) and go to detail General section below.
- You can see Warranty Coverage is maintain.
- Now click on action Copy and create new copied ticket LMN1(where LMN1 represents the new copied ticket).
- You can see in the copied ticket LMN1 at item level the warranty coverage is not fetch from original ticket LMN.
Currently the warranty coverage is not taken over in the copied ticket.
In a new copied ticket's item the warranty coverage will be blank is an expected system behavior.
Warranty Coverage , KBA , new copied ticket , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem