You have created an Extension Field in the Business Partner Address and extended it to "Business Partner - Address to Sales Order - Party", however, you don't see an option to display this field in the Sales Order screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
After creating and extending the Extension Field, you try adding it to the Sales Order screen:
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Open the Sales Orders view.
- Open any Sales Order.
- Click your Profile Picture in the top-right side of the screen.
- Hover the mouse over Key User Settings.
- Click Start Adaptation Mode.
- Click the Plus sign (+) In the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Extension Fields.
- Change the Selected Business Context to "Sales Order Account Address Info".
You will not find the Extension Field.
This is an intended limitation. The scope of the Extension Scenario "Business Partner - Address to Sales Order - Party" is to only allow an extension scenario from Account address to Account address of Customer Contract, Sales Orders and Quotes. Therefore, the extension field can only be added under the Account section on the Sales Order screen.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- Contact your the Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
An alternative option may be to check the the SAP Business ByDesign Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#campaign/886 .
Sales Order, Extension Field, Business Partner Address, Pass, Add, Unable, Impossible, Send , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To