- You are unable to stage materials for production for a WM-managed Storage Location
- When pressing "Stage" button, the delivery is not created and save button not enabled
- You are following Scope Item 3DV (Warehouse Production Integration)
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Stage Materials for Production"
- On the selection screen, select "EWM Rel. Parts" checkbox
- Maintain the material or Production/Process Order number and execute
- Select the staging requirements lines and click on replenishment proposal and then replenishment elements
- Select the lines and click "Stage"
- No delivery is created and Save button is not shown
- Missing customizing
- It is necessary to have 'Customer No.' maintained as the customer is used as ship-to in the deliveries.
- This issue is a miss customizing on step "Define Shipping Data for Plants" or "Define Default Values for Deliveries"
- Review steps 4.2 until 4.8 from WM setup guide
Download Warehouse Management Setup Guide
3DV, warehouse production integration, storage location, sloc, ewm, ewm-managed, wm-managed, wm sloc, ewm sloc, MF60
KBA , PP-REM-PLL , Pull list , SCM-EWM-PMR , Production Material Request , How To