- Upgrade Data Services from a lower version to a higher current version.
- Connect successfully to MEMSQL database using the MySQL ODBC driver in the ODBC Datasource Administrator
- Datastore using the MEMSQL ODBC connection will fail with the following error:
Error " WARNING: Cannot establish database connection. 'sql submitted to ODBC datasource <> resulted in error. <MYSQL][ODBC 5.3(a) Driver][mysqld-5.5.58] You have an error in your SQL Syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(SELECT CONCAT(@@sql_mode,',ANSI_QUOTES'))' at line 1>. The SQL submitted is <SET SESSION sql_mode=(SELECT CONCAT(@@sql_mode,',ANSI_QUOTES'))>.'(BODI-1111341)"
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- MYSQL Database driver version 5.3.10
- MEMSQL database version 5.6
MEMSQL, MYSQL, ODBC, Upgrade , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.