What is the use of this option which can be found under the Advanced Settings of the Comp/VarPay Plan?
- SuccessFactors Compensation Management
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Admins can turn on/off this option at any point of time.
- Once this is enabled only the manually moved employees will be flagged.
- When you run the mass update it will check for employees manually moved & will discard them from move option in the mass update.
- At any point of time if user disables this feature & run “Mass Update with Move” then all the employees will be moved irrespective of their manual movement.
- Delete feature will work as is, this feature will not capture manually deleted employees.
- This feature will work for completed forms as well.
- Admin will get warning communication in an email after completion of mass update:
WARNING - Unable to move the user <User name> from the worksheet <Template name> (<username of forms owner>), because the user was manually updated or added.
override, manually updated , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To