When creating a C4C ticket followup document in ERP, the outbound payload fails with the error: External code for PriorityCode XXX of Map Group XX could not be determined.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administration Work Center and open Webservice Message Monitoring.
- Select the outbound payload (Service Interface: FollowupDocumentCreationRequestFromServiceRequestCreationOut).
- Click on View -> Error log.
This issue occurs due to a newly introduced field in the C4C interface called PriorityCode.
You need to maintain the code list mapping (in Business Configuration) for the PriorityCode as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and click on Overview.
- Search the configuration element Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions.
- Click on Maintain Code List Mapping.
- Under Code List Mapping Definition select PriorityCode for Local Data Type Name.
- Under Code List Mapping Rule, click Add Row.
- Under Code List Mapping Rule select Mapping Rule = Local And Remote Codes Are Equal.
- Once you select the mapping rule, mapping rows are automatically added to the table.
C4C, TICKET, ServicePriorityCode, PriorityCode , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , How To