During integrating, testing or operating a process integration scenario of SAP S/4HANA Cloud (S/4HC) with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (SF) via SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), the synchronization has failed with any of the below reasons.
- No call has been made to the CPI tenant.
- No data can be copied from the SF system.
- SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 503 : Service Unavailable").
- Query sent by the scheduled job remains in "Sent" status.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Replicate the Master Data by scheduling the job via App 'Schedule Jobs for Employee Central Data Replication'.
Communication system have been configured with the incorrect host tenant.
Update the Host Tenant URL provided for the communication system using the Application "Communication System" with the right pattern.
CPI 'T' and 'P' tenant have different host patterns. Ensure that T tenant host URL is not copied to P tenant host URL.
2882329 - Common issues during the SF -> S/4HC replication
2655576 - FAQ: SAP S/4HANA Cloud integration with SFSF EC
S4_PC, ca-gt-int-ec, jb1, SRT, initial, employee, integration, status, 503, CPI, host, replication, S/4HANA, cloud, SF, tenant, URL , KBA , CA-GTF-INT-EC , with SFSF EC (JB1, 1NL) , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , Problem