During integrating, testing or operating a process integration scenario of SAP S/4HANA Cloud (S/4HC) with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (SF) via SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), the synchronization has failed with any of the below reasons.
- No call has been made to the CPI tenant.
- No data can be copied from the SF system.
- SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 503 : Service Unavailable").
- Query sent by the scheduled job remains in "Sent" status.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
S4_PC, ca-gt-int-ec, jb1, SRT, initial, employee, integration, status, 503, CPI, host, replication, S/4HANA, cloud, SF, tenant, URL , KBA , CA-GTF-INT-EC , with SFSF EC (JB1, 1NL) , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.