You have maintained Keyword settings for scanned invoice in the Business Configuration activity, however when you are scanning the PDF documents using the new intelligent PDF scanning functionality, data is not uploaded as expected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- In Business Configuration, you have maintained keyword(e.g. document type as credit memo)
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select view Invoice Scanning
- Scan the PDF document which is a credit memo and upload it
- The invoice data is not uploaded as expected. You scanned a credit memo, but document is created as scanned invoice.
Keyword settings are only meant to be useful for extracting the data from the text file which is used when you upload the scanned invoice using collaboration tool where both text and PDF files are used.
"Supplier Invoice Scanning Keyword Settings" is not supported for intelligent PDF scanning functionality.
Please use the collaboration window for scanning in such cases.
Supplier Invoice Scanning Keyword Settings, keywords not detected, intelligent PDF scanning , KBA , invoice scanning , keywords not detected , invoice scanning keyword settings , pdf scanning , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To