There is currently no way to prevent the download of rejected rows if a user has read rights on a model.
This is the case even if the user has no rights on any of the dimensions in the model.
Regardless of whether or not Data Access Control is set at the dimension level, if a user imports data from a source system or a flat file and there are rejected records any user who has view rights on the model will be able to download and see these rejected records.
This might cause an unauthorized access since at this level there is no data access control and any complication during import can result in seeing the data, which a user would not be allowed to read at the story level.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14
There currently is no seperate authorization or security control for the "download rejected" rows option in the Data Management tab.
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
As a workaround, deleting and recreating the import job or draft source will delete the history in the data timeline and clear all previous rejected imports.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem