When new Hire login to application to Complete PDC, CDC or E-Signature tile, they should see Start Completing your profile tile in Home page. This tile will have 3 sections on it.
Any of the Section is missing from Start Completing your profile tile.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Application as New hire by resetting the password from Welcome Email
- Access the Start Completing your profile tile and Check for the Profile Photo section
This issue will be caused by 2 reasons.
1) Improper Configuration of Start Completing your profile tile from Configure People Profile->Geneal Settings page
2) If configured, then RBP permission is missing from OnboardingExternalUser Role
Start Completing Your Profile tile contains 3 sections: Edit Profile Picture, About Me, and My Name.
If you need to disable the whole tile follow below steps:
1) Go to Admin Center->Manage Home Page, then more Start My Profile to not used
2) Go to Admin Center->Manage Home Page->To-Do Settings->Show/Hide To-Do Tiles, make Start Completing Your Profile as No
If you need to disable parts of the sections from Start Completing Your Profile tile, you can control the permission for the employee from Configure People Profile->General Settings, unchecked one or several based on your customer needs:
- Allow employees to edit background image
- Allow employees to record pronunciation of name
- Allow employees to record About me video
- Allow employees to enter introductory text
Also these 3 sections: Edit Profile Picture, About Me, and My Name.should be enabled from Configure Header Fields.
Finally Go to OnboardingExternalUser-> Employee Data-> Employee Profile-> Photo field. This field need View and Edit Permission.
Start Completing your profile tile, Profile Photo, New Hire, Home Page, Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NF , Notifications Framework , Problem