Starting in the August 2020 release (Realese 2008) a new Kanban board layout is available as a home screen card.
See how to enable it.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
You will need to adapt the home screen to enable it:
- Click at Edit button in Home screen.
- Select Adapt.
- Now select the User Role.
- Click at Add cards button.
- Select Add Existing Card.
- Click at Tools tab.
- Search for My Tickets.
- Set the option Available and Visible to Yes.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
In upcoming releases, configuration options will be available for the Kanban board layout.
Ticket Kanban board layout isn’t supported in tablets and smartphones.
- Additional information is available at SAP Help Page.
Kanban layout board; My tickets card; home screen , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , LOD-CRM-HOM , Home Page , How To