The Marketing tab is showing for all users that have access to Recruiting regardless of the permissions:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Recruiting;
- See that you have the tab "Marketing" in there.
This is caused by the enablement of CRM Email Campaign on the instance.
Once Email Campaign has been enabled on the instance, the users that have access to Recruiting will start seeing the Marketing tab on it. Although they are seeing the tab, the users still don't have the permissions to change anything on the email campaigns:
- Once the user open the Marketing tab, the user will see the Email Campaigns list:
- Now, the user selects one Email Campaign at the left box:
- And tries to make any sort of changes to it, this user will not be able to:
- The user will also not be able to Create a new Email Campaign.
For the user to be able to complete all the other actions like Create, Cancel and Delete email campaigns, the user should have been granted the necessary permissions. Check article 2673691 for more information.
marketing, tab, showing, permission, missing, cannot, edit, change, delete, create, cancel, visible, all, user , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem