- Is there a way to determine whether a MDF Picklist is being used in any MDF object in SuccessFactors
- Customer would like to update their MDF picklists however is concerned that the mapping to any MDF object which uses the picklist might break
- SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
- Metadata framework (MDF)
You can follow below steps in order to determine for which MDF object is the picklist being used.
- Go to Import and Export Data
- on 'Select the action to perform' , select Export Data
- on 'Select Generic Object', select Object definition
- on 'Include Inactive Records', select Yes
- Click Export
- Go to Admin Center > Search for 'Monitor Job'
- Download the Zip file, inside the zip, open the file 'Object Definition.csv'
- Filter the first Row and look for the field (Column) 'fields.dataType'
and filter it with value 'PICK_LIST'
- Look for field (Column) 'fields.dataSourceValue' and filter it, here you can search the Picklist Code (i.e. if you are trying to determine if MDF Picklist with code yesNo is use in any MDF object, you can filter this column and search for value 'yesNo', if you cannot find any, it means this picklist is NOT use as valid value source in any MDF Object)
MDF Picklist, mdf picklist mapping, determine where mdf picklist is used, report for picklist, report for mdf picklist, picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To