Event Date is not Reportable in Adhoc report Sub Domain Person and Employment Info (as of Date)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee central - Adhoc report
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adhoc report
- Select Sub Domain Person and Employment Info (as of Date)
- Result: event date is blank
- This is a known issue. The engineering team is working on a fix for a future release.
- There is no target fix date at this time
Please use the below workaround in the meantime:
Disable Feature: Enable Cell Level Permission for data model elements (in all Sub domain schemas) in Provisioning
NOTE: As You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.
- Please contact SAP Cloud Support team if you wish to have this feature disabled in your environment or request Your Partner to refine your configuration.
- Customer must provide a written approval for above Task
Also Please refer to the Employee Central Master Handbook for more information on this topic.
There are a few different options that can be enabled for EC Report-Table (AdHoc Report) that will enforce different behaviours in the Reports.
- Row Level Permissions
- Cell Level Permissions
- Enable Cell Level Permissions on "Group by Reports"
- Field Level Permissions
Person and Employment Info (as of Date), event end date, Adhoc report, ECT-142339, INC0062870, Enable Cell Level Permission for data model elements (in all Sub domain schemas) , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem