When performing a consistency check on your custom solution from the Cloud Applications Studio, the following errors are prompted:
- Multiple attributes for text node in BCO TaxType are not supported.
- Content of IV_ATTRIBUTE is inconsistent.
- Error when check runtime object of IV_ATTRIBUTE.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Studio.
- Open the affected PDI solution.
- Right click on the solution name in the Solution Explorer section and select Check -> Items and Runtime Objects
- Error occurs.
Following the system design pattern, the Tax Type business configuration sets are supposed to be country-specific, as well as the Business Adaptation Content (BAC) file.
The reason why the issue is happening, is because the BAC file in your solution is not country-specific.
You would need to change the existing BAC file to a country-specific BAC.
Please check the section Create a Country and Business Options in the Cloud Applications Studio from the SAP Help Portal.
BC, set, BCC, BCO , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , How To