You are trying to release an invoice and you get error "Payer Invoice 111 exists for closing date 123".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Release Customer Invoice.
- Save fails with error "Payer Invoice 111 exists for closing date 123" (111 represents the Payer Invoice ID and 123 represents the Closing Date).
- With 2008 a new validation checks for existing Summary Invoices within respective closing date.
- If a Payer Invoice exists for closing date 123 for the respective Account, then the release of a new invoice with same closing date fails.
You need to cancel the existing payer invoice and then you can invoice the open invoice requests:
- Navigate to the Receivables workcenter.
- Select the Summary Invoice Documents view.
- Query for Payer Invoice 111.
- Cancel the payer invoice.
Now you can release invoice requests with closing date 123.
2767898 Invoice Split Due To Closing Date for Japan
Japan, Summary Invoice, Closing Date, Payer Invoice , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem