You would like to change the Display Mode to 'Cozy' or 'Compact' for all users.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the system.
- Click the user icon on the top right.
- Click 'Switch Display Mode'.
- You have no option to set this for all users in the system.
- The Cozy and Compact Display Mode settings are device and user specific.
- The settings are stored locally on the client side.
- When the browser cache is cleared this setting is also cleared.
This is current Expected Behavior.
Should your business require attachments to be made available, please post this new feature request on our influencer page: Click your user icon at the top of the screen and choose 'Share Your Ideas' or go directly to: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Please note that it is not possible for our Support Team to provide you additional information regarding the availability of this feature in a future release.
See SAP Knowledge Based Articles:
2778274 - The Cozy Display Mode option is not retained
2673324 - Switch Display Mode in Fiori