Dynamic Groups - Users with permission to Manage My Group can see user information
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- If a user goes to "Settings" > "Groups" > creates a group
- For example using people pool fields "Country" = Germany and "date of birth" for example less than today
- The group membership is updated with all users from Germany with a date of birth less than today - so basically every user from Germany
- You can then check the membership list go to "Take action" > "display options" and select date of birth and/or country
- Now the user can see all German users data (first name, last name, date of brth, job code, location, country)
- They can do this with any of the fields in the people pool.
- Even if they just setup the Dymanic group for "Country" Germany - they can then see all users names, job codes and locations for anyone in Germany.
When user get the permission to Manage My Group, he/she could filter users without target population restriction for the fields like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Job Code and Location, and the specific general group fields under Mange My Group People Pool
Working as designed
Dynamic Groups, Manage My Group , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DYG , Dynamic Groups (My Groups - Not RBP) , Problem