You have created the Intrastat Declaration ABC but you can see that for some lines, the Party ID is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Intrastat.
- Select the view Intrastat Declarations.
- Search and open the intrastat declaration ABC.
- Go to Items tab.
- From here you might see that for some lines, the field Party ID is empty.
-1 -Party ID is never a part of Intrastat Declaration for UK as per specification.
If this is a legal change, please contact your partner.
The minimum required data that needs to be reported as part of the intrastat declaration includes:
- VAT number
- Whether intra-EU import or export
- Commodity code
- The partner Member State
- Value and quantity of the goods
- The nature of the transaction, e.g. direct sales, purchases, returns
-2-However, if the nature of transaction is "Transactions having actual or intended change of ownership for a consideration", the field PartyID might get populated.
But if the nature of transaction is "Goods movements not relevant for VAT return (excise or fiscal warehouse)", the party ID field will not get populated.
Please refer to this blog to check what fields are mandatory in your intrastat declaration in UK:
Intrastat Declaration, UK, Party ID. , KBA , SRD-SRM-GLO-INT , UI Intrastat & Foreign Trade Product Classification , How To