- Change Audit report for Role Change did not capture all changes made (the changes can be seen in the Role History in RBP)
- There are missing role changes in the Role Change Audit report
- Inconsistency in the Role Change Audit report
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Change Audit reports
- Click on Create Configuration Data Report > Role Based Permission
- Report Type: RBP Role Change Report
- Select Time Range
- Click "Submit"
- Download report and notice that the admin is not included in the report
This is a known defect.
The data is in the NOSQL DB (backend database), however, it is removed and tagged as duplicate records when generating the audit report.
A patch to fix the issue will be implemented during the b2011 release on:
- Preview: October 16, 2020
- Production: November 20, 2020
KBA 2521176 - SuccessFactors Releases | Deployment schedule for 2020
change audit, role change, report, patch, release, 2011, preview, production, defect, missing, inconsistent , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem