- How to Generate Employee Id (empId) in MPH based on Business Rule
- How to Control Employee Id (empId) to follow EC format
- How to configure Customized Employee Id (empId) from ONB 2.0 system
- Person-id-external should be mutable to allow customer to define the Employee Id (empId) based on their needed format.
- User Id should be Immutable. During onboarding external user creation, User Id will be generated and we cannot change it
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Person-id-external should be a mutable and it could be configured to Employee Id (empId) in EC based on HRIS Sync. Without Workflow scenario, On Modifying the Employee Id (empId) in Person info based on Onchange or OnSave rule this requirement can be achieved.
OnChange and OnSave are 2 (Rule Types) ways we can achieve the Employee Id (empId) population. OnChange is at field level and OnSave is at entity level.
Custom Employee Id (empId) can be made available and impact on Personal Data collection and Manage Pending Hires areas.
You need to follow below step to set this Feature.
1) Configure a rule Rule Scenario Basic or Rules for Hire/Rehire.to mutate the person-id-external field in PersonInfo (Biographical Info) -> Person-id-external field. In Below rule sample, Rule with Have Prefix Bel for all the Employee Id (empId) Generated. So you can Verified in EP that the personID is modified and concatenated with BEL_
2) Configured a custom field in PersonInfo (Biographical Info)
3) A) Apply the configured rule as Rule Type OnSave of Employee Information in PersonInfo (Biographical Info)
B) If you are looking for Rule Type OnChange, then it should be Saved on custom field in PersonInfo (Biographical Info). In our case “Generate Employee ID” field -> Details -> Trigger Rules -> OnChange rule configuration
4) Finally you can Successfully hire the candidate from MPH and verify that the Employee Id (empId) is modified for the candidate as per the rule configured.
Note: This Feature can be used in all Instance's were Workflow/Without Workflow configured in MPH.
Employee Id (empId) , MPH, PDC, Rule based Employee Id (empId) , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , How To