You would like to understand exactly what the option to Allow Non-Admin to Edit Templates do.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Prior to the upgrade to the 2008 release, Non-Admin users were only able to edit Templates that were created by them. If they tried to edit a template that was not created by them, they would receive an error “Non-admin users can only edit templates created by them”.
With the option Allow Non-Admin to Edit Templates set, all users with access to the Templates will be able to edit them, regardless of being an Admin or not.
To enable it:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Step 4, Questions.
- Expand General Business Data > Templates > Templates Configuration.
- Check the box to "Allow non-administrator users to edit templates created by others?".
Templates ; Upgrade ; 2008 ; New Release ; Business Configuration ; Access Restriction , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To