- You don't wish to receive the Complete Payroll Data - XXX (Hire) for YYY (ZZZ) (where XXX is the country, yyy is the employee name, and zzz is the employee ID).
- You would like to turn off the scoping/ functionality of the payroll data for the respective country. But you don't know how to turn it off.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Click on Work view
- Select Open Tasks
The cause why you are getting the message is that the following scoping question Do you use payroll for XXX? is scoped.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Implementation Projects view
- Select the current active implementation project
- Click on Edit Project Scope
- Click on Next until 4 Questions
- Expand Human Resources
- Expand Employee Payroll Data Maintenance
- Select Regulatory Compliance
- Unscope question Do you use payroll for Germany?
Note: If payroll is descoped for a country, then the tax / social insurance tabs for that country will no longer be accessible for maintenance.
Abrechnungsdaten, abschließen von offenen Aufgaben, payroll data, turn off functionality, complete payroll data , KBA , SRD-HR-PAY , Payroll Processing , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem