Understanding how the invoice lines are split in F110 into different payment documents.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori
F110, split, lines, payment advice control, zhlg1, grouping, bsik, , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.