You have executed a Mexico Electronic Accounting Run for Journal File and noticed that the UUID (tag UUID_CFDI) field of a Payment is empty.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Mexico Electronic Accounting view.
- Select the relevant Run.
- Show All Application Logs.
- Click View Report Run Results.
- Go to the Attachments tab.
- Download the Journal File XML file.
When you open the XML file you verified that one or more Payments have no UUID as follows:
The UUID field is maintained based on the Payment Approval ID.
In case the Payment Approval ID was not maintained, then UUID field will be empty in the XML File.
You can maintain the Payment Approval ID using the following steps:
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Go to the Supplier Account view.
- Open the relevant Supplier Account.
- Select the related Payment.
- Click Maintain Approval.
Here you can enter the Payment Approval ID.
Help Document Payment Approval Information for Outgoing Payments – Mexico
UUID, Payment Approval, Mexico Electronic Run. , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-REP , GLO - Statutory Reporting , How To