- When clicking on the Browse button to add an attachment to an email in the CRM Interaction Center, the button (shown in the picture below) does not work / does not respond.
- In that case, it is not possible to attach a file to the mail. File upload is not possible.
- This issue started to occur after a recent system upgrade.
- It is also observed that when enhancements are deactivated as per note 1311966 by adding user parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT with value A, the button works fine.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- CRM Interaction Center
mail, e-mail, CRMCMP_IC_FRAME/HiddenView, CRMCMP_IC_FRAME, HiddenView, HiddenView.htm, WEBCUIF, cannot attach file, file upload , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CRM-BF-COM , Content Management , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.